Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Facebook killed the Blo-o-g star

Bloggers seem pretty quiet these days.  Everyone and their uncle and pet monkey are on Facebook.  It appeals to me, but I haven't joined thus far because I honestly don't know if I can resist the temptation to spend even more time on the computer.  The 'net is already much more fun than laundry or cooking or scooping kitty litter without the snooping good fun of Facebook.  Even email is becoming passé.  Sorry to any of you who have to go out of your way to email me 'cuz you can't reach me on FB.  I'm a crayziee nonconformist, at least for now.

1 comment:

kelly said...

If you think you can't resist the temptation to spend more time on the computer...I wouldn't do it! Facebook is great but also very addicting and I have had to cut ties with the dearly beloved FB for awhile. Starting today. Good timing.