Tuesday, December 15, 2009

the new look

Here's A in the new shirt she picked out the other day, showing off her painted nails (another rare event).

When we were shopping, it took her aaages to look at every rack and decide which shirt she wanted.  At first I thought she might go for something pink or purple, but nope - zebra stripes.  She was also tempted by lots of garish long sleeve tees with annoying words or phrases on them.  Kids these days.  But what do I know, I'm an old mom-lady.  It's my job to find fashion trends of the younger set perverse and bewildering.  Only what I grew up wearing was sane.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I don't think anything we wore in the 90's would be considered sane.

Mary said...

But, but...one could argue that all that flannel was at least practical