Monday, May 24, 2010

comings and goings

We got to meet our new niece, the delicious and easy-going Evelyn on Saturday afternoon.  Later, we went to the high school grad party for this young man, our handsome accomplished eldest nephew.  Congrats, Kyle!
LOST graduated from prime time TV last night with the finale.  I enjoyed its six-year run, but I won't miss it.  Too many questions.  All that time spent learning about the 'Tailies' in the second season (who all died off), and The Others, and the Dharma Initiative seems kind of wasted.  I thought this last season was sometimes a bit boring, perhaps because I like the ensemble episodes, and there were several recent eps where we'd see only a handful of the cast.  Some of the couplings were wrong in the end, too, darnit.  I could say a million more little things, but...meh.  It's done.

No comments: